guilde unknow. Index du Forum
guilde unknow.
Guilde Unknow du serveur privé, Flyff, FMW Ultimate.

guilde unknow. Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: HDTV How@To<*Password.Pr.otect A Page ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde unknow. Index du Forum -> Portes ouvertes ! -> Recrutements
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
estefmorn

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 06:18 (2016)    Sujet du message: HDTV How@To<*Password.Pr.otect A Page Répondre en citant

How To Password Protect A Page > bit.ly/1ssmNXW

How To Password Protect A Page

ac186bab57
Beezer September 27, 2006I was able to open the file with Edit Plus Text Editor. Now, I'd like to redirect users to different pages based on the username/password they provide. January 29, 2008Thanks for this. swatidhanta [anti-spam] gmail.com December 10, 2008I am a good author. Giles July 31, 2011Great script and have used it on several sites, I'm having a problem with a clients shared GoDaddy host. If set, I assign the Timeout time to .001 (basically less than a second). how do i do this?. shibu.n [anti-spam] adventity.com June 27, 2010user name password. It was very helpful to me.

So the question is: does the scrip only work once per domain? Like I said I have implemented it for a particular folder with it's own login design that represent that information once in, now I wanted to use it for another folder with another login design that will represent the information that will be in the pages after login. I am trying to get the user name from cookie but seems to be encrypted, which is great, but how would i go about decrypting it. deeanne February 16, 2011Thank you very much!!. Example: passwordprotect.php?help It will show you protection code to include into your pages. PaulM August 15, 2006I have a similar problem to Marsha. How do other people use this script? zubrag: Script was not designed to redirect, but it may redirect after login if you add the PHP "header" command like mentioned in comments above. rmist April 16, 2008silentgaia, is the page you are trying to protect a .html file or a .php? It should be a php file. I want to protect a particular page.

ivory tower filmwindows 7 registry fixsinhala new mp3lil wayne carter v free downloadonline shopping products7 12 utara onlinepokemon season 6 advancedbedroom onlineland of the dead watch onlinebest educational games for toddlers

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 06:18 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde unknow. Index du Forum -> Portes ouvertes ! -> Recrutements Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006